Demo Reel v.1.3

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Subscribe to this blog


So, your already following this blog and many of you get emails updating you on what the blog is doing. So what's the next step in dedication to my blog (or what's the next thing I'm going to demand of you.) Well now I have something new. It's called an RSS feed. RSS means Really Simple Syndication (maybe not but it works for me.) It's a form of publication that allows someone to get updates in their personal news source. You just click on the Icon found on the right side of the blog. Look at the image to the left and above to see where to find it. It will take you to a page that looks like the second image. Under "Subscribe Now " in the upper left hand corner. Just click on the news source you use and it will take you to a set up for your news source. I use iGoogle and I find it very helpful. Anyway thanks for supporting my blog. I hope you will subscribe to my syndication.



No comments:

Post a Comment