Demo Reel v.1.3

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rembrandt


Rembrandt did a lot of self portraits. I am not quite as vaine as him so I am not quite as well practiced. This is one I did for my life drawing class just tonight. The scanner kind of washed it out so I will probably resubmit this to my blog at the end of this week. It looks like I kind of turned my head a little while I was drawing. Either that or my face does look that funny (that was an invite to make comments on my blog, so do it there and not in email.) I also only did this in 20 minutes so I should think that I could do better with more time.

1 comment:

  1. yeah it does look like you turned your head because of how your mouth and chin are out of alinement with the rest of your face (anyways your mouth). Otherwise very good, much better then anything that I could ever do. I enjoy looking at your work on here.

    ReplyDelete