Demo Reel v.1.3

Tuesday, October 6, 2009


It has been over a month since I last posted anything. That is not to say I have not been working on things. My wife and I have moved to a new home and I have been looking for work. I have just started school again to the Art Institutes online for graphic design. I will be entering into the Game Art and Design program soon. Before I do that I have to submit a portfolio of work that demonstrates my 2D skills. So I am posting a few of the things I have in mind. Some of them are old and others are older yet but I still feel they demonstrate my understanding of form and style. Here is a few.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that you had died. Noah said that you are pretty much a stay at home husband. Thats cool that you are back in school. I'm going back next year.

    ReplyDelete